This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: EH merge
- To: bkoz at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: EH merge
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:37:33 -0700
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200105111725.f4BHPE401558@fillmore.constant.com>
Thanks for the update.
If GAS/LD requires fixing, we may, unfortunately, have to scrap
merging this stuff in for GCC 3.0. Of course, we also need to make
sure that non-GNU linkers and assemblers work satisfactorily with the
I am not willing to hold up the release very much further at this
poitn. (You can drive a release two ways: wait for stuff to get done,
or set deadlines and ship at that point. I'm trying to steer a middle
course, but I don't want to wait much longer, especially for a major,
and possibly destabilizing, change like this.)
In any case, I'll look forward to Jason's response.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com