[OFFTOPIC] Info files vs Man pages

Please, please, can we have an option to disable generation of info files
completely and an option to enable generation of man pages.

That way, I can do --disable-info-files --enable-man-pages, and not bloat
my system with info files which I never read - I find man pages superior.

Am I right in assuming man and info files are generated from the same
source files? If not, IHMO, this would be the ideal way to go so people
can have the option to choose to install both man/info files or to install
one of the two.

Cheers,
Alex.

---