This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: examples on how to make a window, on how to access a physical drive
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: DavidBrenner <david dot brenner3 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 13:22:30 +0000
- Subject: Re: examples on how to make a window, on how to access a physical drive
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1425204017443-1125642 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com>
On 1 March 2015 at 10:00, DavidBrenner wrote:
> Can you please show me some examples on how to do a (dialog) window with the
> same controls, on how to access the physical drive, basically all I need so
> to make an app with the same functionality.
This isn't the right mailing list for such questions.
GCC is just a compiler, not a provider of GUI toolkits or general