This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
examples on how to make a window, on how to access a physical drive
- From: DavidBrenner <david dot brenner3 at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 03:00:17 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: examples on how to make a window, on how to access a physical drive
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm a Delphi/C programmer.
I've done mostly apps for Windows using Delphi and MingW (gcc).
But now I'm trying to port a GUI app from Windows to Linux.
It's grubinst_gui from this:
Right now all I have for Linux is "int main(void)" at the end of the file xD
Can you please show me some examples on how to do a (dialog) window with the
same controls, on how to access the physical drive, basically all I need so
to make an app with the same functionality.
I'm using these Linux distros: Fedora 18 (but I have to change gcc version
and I couldn't do it) and Knoppix
Thank you very much for your help.
View this message in context: http://gcc.1065356.n5.nabble.com/examples-on-how-to-make-a-window-on-how-to-access-a-physical-drive-tp1125642.html
Sent from the gcc - Help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.