Re: [gfortran,patch] Fix code generated for NINT

Does Cygwin comply? I am just about to launch a regtest. I am only asking because the consequences of the NINT bug are particularly dire. :-)

Yes, I know. I have lots of code myself which will probably get a large hit in performance due to that patch, and I was really reluctant to do it for such a simple case, but I can't find another way of fixing it :(

Oh, and by the way, a cygwin test can only help, though I think it has lround.

FX