Re: [gfortran,patch] Fix code generated for NINT

FX,

I've bootstrapped and regtested on x86_64-linux, but I'd be glad if someone with a platform without full C99 support, and especiall lround, could test it. I once had access to a sparc-solaris2.9, which fulfilled these criteria, but not more.

Does Cygwin comply? I am just about to launch a regtest. I am only asking because the consequences of the NINT bug are particularly dire. :-)

Paul