Re: bug fc003

Paul Brook wrote:
> IIUC we already know that we're dealing with a file, so why does changing
> unlink to remove make any difference?
>
> Is cygwin unlink borken?

OK, let me rephrase.  First, I don't know what platform (cygwin or mingw) Walt
uses, but I do know that this test doesn't work for him.  Second, unlike
unlink, remove is ISO C, so it seemed to me that this would be something to
try.  I don't know if it makes any difference: I said that I couldn't test it,
but it seemed to be the only place where a system dependency can come into play.

- Tobi