[PATCH 0/2] libstdc++: Support UNC paths on MinGW in fs::path
Johannes Grunenberg
johannes.grunenberg@stud.uni-hannover.de
Sat May 10 11:46:15 GMT 2025
These two patches add support for UNC paths on MinGW,
i.e. paths like `\\server\foo\bar\baz.txt`.
This is my first time submitting a patch to the GCC repo, so I'm not
fully sure if I submitted the patch correctly.
This was tested on x86_64-w64-mingw32.
I'll try to look at the fs-operations on UNC paths after this patch,
since some of them (like fs::canonical) break with UNC paths.
Johannes Grunenberg (2):
libstdc++: Support UNC paths on MinGW in fs::path
libstdc++: Extend tests for UNC paths on MinGW
libstdc++-v3/config/abi/pre/gnu.ver | 7 +++++++
libstdc++-v3/include/bits/fs_path.h | 13 +++++++++++-
libstdc++-v3/src/c++17/fs_path.cc | 14 +++++++++++--
.../27_io/filesystem/path/append/path.cc | 17 +++++++++++++++-
.../27_io/filesystem/path/append/source.cc | 14 +++++++++++++
.../filesystem/path/decompose/extension.cc | 5 +++++
.../filesystem/path/decompose/filename.cc | 2 +-
.../path/decompose/relative_path.cc | 9 +++++++++
.../path/decompose/root_directory.cc | 3 ++-
.../filesystem/path/decompose/root_name.cc | 20 +++++++++++++++++++
.../filesystem/path/decompose/root_path.cc | 13 ++++++++++++
.../27_io/filesystem/path/decompose/stem.cc | 5 +++++
.../filesystem/path/generation/normal.cc | 2 +-
.../filesystem/path/generation/relative.cc | 14 +++++++++++++
.../27_io/filesystem/path/generic/94242.cc | 8 ++++++++
.../filesystem/path/generic/generic_string.cc | 6 +++++-
.../27_io/filesystem/path/generic/utf.cc | 6 +++++-
.../27_io/filesystem/path/generic/wchar_t.cc | 6 +++++-
.../27_io/filesystem/path/itr/traversal.cc | 6 +++---
.../filesystem/path/query/is_absolute.cc | 1 +
20 files changed, 158 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)
--
2.49.0.windows.1
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list