[PATCH v3 0/5] Implement mdspan.
Jonathan Wakely
jwakely@redhat.com
Mon Jul 7 10:07:02 GMT 2025
On Fri, 4 Jul 2025 at 09:32, Luc Grosheintz <luc.grosheintz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This patch series replaces:
> https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/2025-June/062207.html
>
> Addresses the review comments and improves commit messages. Most notably
> the unnecessary patch to "strength" exception guarantees has been
> removed (and tests moved into the mdspan commit).
>
> The outstanding tasks for C++23 mdspan are:
>
> - Update cxxapi-data.csv,
> - Update C++23 status page.
>
> IIUC, the cxxapi-data.csv can be updated separately in bulk for all of
> C++23 mdspan and I can take care of it in a follow up patch. I'm not
> entirely sure when and by whom the status page is updated.
Usually by me when I realise I've forgotten to do it and we're about
to make a new release ;-)
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list