[PATCH] libstdc++: Fix std::ranges::iota is not included in numeric [PR108760]

Michael Levine (BLOOMBERG/ 919 3RD A) mlevine55@bloomberg.net
Wed Apr 17 18:24:24 GMT 2024


This patch fixes GCC Bug 108760:  https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=108760

Before this patch, using std::ranges::iota required including <algorithm> when it should have been sufficient to only include <numeric>.

When the patch is applied, the following code will compile:  https://godbolt.org/z/33EPeqd1b

I added a test case for this change as well.

I built my local version of gcc using the following configuration:  $ ../gcc/configure --disable-bootstrap --prefix="$(pwd)/_pfx/" --enable-languages=c,c++,lto

and I tested my changes by running:  $ make check-c++ -jN -k

I ran this on the following OS:

Virtualization: wsl
Operating System: Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
Kernel: Linux 5.15.146.1-microsoft-standard-WSL2
Architecture: x86-64


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20240417/8ee3a73f/attachment.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 108760.patch
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 6656 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20240417/8ee3a73f/attachment.obj>


More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list