[PATCH] libstdc++: Fix up abi.exp FAILs on powerpc64le-linux
Jonathan Wakely
jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Wed May 3 20:14:22 GMT 2023
On Wed, 3 May 2023 at 21:06, Jakub Jelinek <jakub@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> On Wed, May 03, 2023 at 08:56:40PM +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> > Do we want a #pragma to suppress -Wattribute-alias here?
>
> I think that isn't needed, as the aliases use the same argument types
> as the functions they are aliasing (did that because other
> aliases in those files do it that way as well).
> Other possibility would be
> #pragma GCC diagnostic ignored "-Wattribute-alias"
> from_chars_result
> from_chars(const char* first, const char* last, _Float128& value,
> chars_format fmt) noexcept
> __attribute__((alias ("_ZSt10from_charsPKcS0_Ru9__ieee128St12chars_format")));
> instead of the below snippet etc. (but as I said, I went for consistency).
Oh yes, they're the same type.
OK for trunk then, thanks!
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list