[PATCH v2 2/2] libstdc++: implement std::generator

Arsen Arsenović arsen@aarsen.me
Tue Dec 26 23:04:47 GMT 2023


Hi Will,

Will Hawkins <hawkinsw@obs.cr> writes:

> On Thu, Dec 21, 2023 at 4:26 PM Arsen Arsenović <arsen@aarsen.me> wrote:
>>
>> libstdc++-v3/ChangeLog:
>>
>
> ... snip ...
>
>> +       void
>> +       _M_jump_in(_Coro_handle __rest, _Coro_handle __new) noexcept
>> +       {
>> +         __glibcxx_assert(&__new.promise()._M_nest == this);
>> +         __glibcxx_assert(this->_M_is_bottom());
>> +         // We're bottom.  We're also top of top is unset (note that this is
>
> Should this read:
>
> // We're bottom.  We're also top if top is unset (note that this is
>
> ?

Yes, I am decently sure so - well spotted.  I'll leave your message
unread to correct this typo later.  Thanks!

> Very impressive work -- I learned a ton by reading your implementation.
> Will

Happy to hear that :-)

Have a lovely night!
--
Arsen Arsenović
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 381 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20231227/267e7b2b/attachment.sig>


More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list