[patch] libstdc++/testsuite: Tweak dg-prune-output regex for out-of-tree contexts

Olivier Hainque hainque@adacore.com
Mon Dec 21 10:57:39 GMT 2020

Thanks for your prompt feedback on this Jonathan.

> On 18 Dec 2020, at 23:24, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Is this ok to commit ?
>
> Yes, OK, although I wonder if this would be better:
>
> { dg-prune-output "/(functional|bits/invoke.h):" }

Probably more robust, I agree. This still works
both with build tree (tested on mainline) and install
tree (tested on our gcc-10 branch).

Same ChangeLog.

Olivier