please approval my patch - add new logical traits to type_traits for logical completeness

李苏旺 suwangli82@gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 03:46:00 GMT 2019

hi Marc,
    I am very glad to receive you reply, in fact , I have neither "  C++
standard these are specified" nor "feature test macro" , I saw negation,
conjunction and disjunction have added in type_traits , and similar , after
I reference to
https://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/logic-gate-AND-OR-XOR-NOT-NAND-NOR-and-XNOR#xnor
  , I think  XOR(exclusive_or), NAND(not_conjunction),
NOR(not_disjunction), XNOR(not_exclusive_or) can be added in type_traits ,
that is all . any way , thank you reminder , maybe I may write a proposal
in the future , I hope these logical gates can be added too

your sincere
lisuwang

Marc Glisse <marc.glisse@inria.fr> 于2019年2月9日周六 下午3:14写道: