[EXT] Re: [PATCH 1/3] C++20 constexpr lib part 1/3
Steve Ellcey
sellcey@marvell.com
Tue Aug 6 20:30:00 GMT 2019
On Tue, 2019-08-06 at 21:04 +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>
> The RAJAPerf code appears to be built with -std=gnu++11 which means
> Ed's patch should make almost no difference at all. 99% of the patch
> has no effect unless compiling with -std=gnu++2a.
>
> I don't see any ICE running the libstdc++ testsuite with -std=gnu++11,
> so I have no better suggestion than creating a bugzilla report for the
> C++ front-end, with the preprocessed source of WIP-COUPLE.cpp
I created a preprocessed file. Unfortunately when I compile that
preprocessed file with the same options as the unpreprocessed file,
it does not ICE. I compiled the original file with -save-temps and
that compile no longer gives an ICE. I hate bugs like this.
Steve Ellcey
sellcey@marvell.com
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list