[9/10 PATCH] Fix up filesystem libstdc++ exports for riscv64

Jonathan Wakely jwakely@redhat.com
Tue Apr 30 11:37:00 GMT 2019


On 30/04/19 13:35 +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
>On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 12:02:18PM +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> > So, that indeed fails with -O0 -std=c++17 -Wl,--no-demangle
>> > https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/wvIxqaH37DYNn4b4Cfua~w
>> >
>> > Unfortunately, at least judging from the libstdc++*debug symbols on riscv64
>> > I've posted, it probably isn't just a matter of following, because while
>> > some symbols like that are in, most of them are not.
>
>I've populated a riscv64-linux-gnu fedora sysroot and built a
>cross-compiler, on which I've managed to reproduce it too.
>The issue with seemingly missing STB_LOCAL symbols from the list I was
>expecting is most likely due to -ffunction-sections -Wl,--gc-sections
>way of how is libstdc++.so linked.
>
>With the following patch they are now all included and the patch also
>adjusts the riscv64 baseline to match that.
>
>Ok for trunk/9.1?

OK, thanks very much.



More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list