Relocation (= move+destroy)

Marc Glisse marc.glisse@inria.fr
Sun Oct 14 22:37:00 GMT 2018

On Sat, 13 Oct 2018, Marc Glisse wrote:

> +  template<typename _Tp>
> +    struct __is_trivially_relocatable
> +    : is_trivially_move_constructible<_Tp> { };

Oups, this part is wrong, sorry, it is supposed to be "is_trivial" instead
of "is_trivially_move_constructible", to match what is done elsewhere in
this file. Using is_trivially_move_constructible instead (like libc++) is
a separate issue, and in the particular case of relocation would need to
be combined with is_trivially_destructible.

I'll retest with is_trivial, but I would be very surprised if that broke
anything in the testsuite.

--
Marc Glisse