[libstdc++, patch] Fix build on APFS file system
Jonathan Wakely
jwakely@redhat.com
Tue Oct 24 13:30:00 GMT 2017
On 24/10/17 11:06 +0200, FX wrote:
>Thanks Jonathan. I tried, and it does not work, I still get the same error:
>
>Making all in include
>mkdir -p ./x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/bits/stdc++.h.gch
>mkdir -p ./x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/bits/stdc++.h.gch
>/Users/fx/devel/gcc/ibin/./gcc/xgcc -shared-libgcc -B/Users/fx/devel/gcc/ibin/./gcc -nostdinc++ -L/Users/fx/devel/gcc/ibin/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/i386/libstdc++-v3/src -L/Users/fx/devel/gcc/ibin/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/i386/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs -L/Users/fx/devel/gcc/ibin/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/i386/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++/.libs -B/Users/fx/devel/gcc/irun/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/bin/ -B/Users/fx/devel/gcc/irun/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/lib/ -isystem /Users/fx/devel/gcc/irun/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/include -isystem /Users/fx/devel/gcc/irun/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/sys-include -m32 -x c++-header -nostdinc++ -g -O2 -m32 -I/Users/fx/devel/gcc/ibin/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/i386/libstdc++-v3/include/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0 -I/Users/fx/devel/gcc/ibin/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/i386/libstdc++-v3/include -I/Users/fx/devel/gcc/trunk/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++ -O2 -g -std=gnu++0x /Users/fx/devel/gcc/trunk/libstdc++-v3/include/precompiled/stdc++.h \
> -o x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/bits/stdc++.h.gch/O2ggnu++0x.gch
>/Users/fx/devel/gcc/ibin/./gcc/xgcc -shared-libgcc -B/Users/fx/devel/gcc/ibin/./gcc -nostdinc++ -L/Users/fx/devel/gcc/ibin/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/i386/libstdc++-v3/src -L/Users/fx/devel/gcc/ibin/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/i386/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs -L/Users/fx/devel/gcc/ibin/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/i386/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++/.libs -B/Users/fx/devel/gcc/irun/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/bin/ -B/Users/fx/devel/gcc/irun/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/lib/ -isystem /Users/fx/devel/gcc/irun/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/include -isystem /Users/fx/devel/gcc/irun/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/sys-include -m32 -x c++-header -nostdinc++ -g -O2 -m32 -I/Users/fx/devel/gcc/ibin/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/i386/libstdc++-v3/include/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0 -I/Users/fx/devel/gcc/ibin/x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/i386/libstdc++-v3/include -I/Users/fx/devel/gcc/trunk/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++ -O2 -g /Users/fx/devel/gcc/trunk/libstdc++-v3/include/precompiled/stdc++.h -o x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/bits/stdc++.h.gch/O2g.gch
>/Users/fx/devel/gcc/trunk/libstdc++-v3/include/precompiled/stdc++.h:44:10: fatal error: cstdarg: No such file or directory
> #include <cstdarg>
> ^~~~~~~~~
>compilation terminated.
>make[7]: *** [x86_64-apple-darwin17.0.0/bits/stdc++.h.gch/O2ggnu++0x.gch] Error 1
OK, could you try this, and share the full output?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: patch.txt
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 7802 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20171024/fcba04e8/attachment.bin>
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list