std::advance istreambuf_iterator overload

François Dumont frs.dumont@gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 06:40:00 GMT 2017

Here is the latest version I plan to commit after validation.

I'd like to keep the change to the money_get/get/[char/wchar_t]/9.cc
tests. At the moment those tests passes only because there is no
operation on the is iterator (like a check for eof). If we add any,
internal _M_buf will be reseted and tests will start to fail.

Tested under Linux x86_64 normal and debug modes.

Ok to commit ?

François