[PATCH v2] Implement non-trivial std::random_device::entropy (PR libstdc++/67578)
Jonathan Wakely
jwakely@redhat.com
Wed May 24 19:28:00 GMT 2017
On 23/05/17 17:15 +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>On 22/05/17 22:28 +0800, Xi Ruoyao wrote:
>>The new patch is attached. Â Just merged the patches you sent and fixed
>>the ChangeLog of gnu.ver and testsuite_abi.cc.
>>
>>(For fun: Â I had mistakenly attached the Vim .swp file of the patch
>>and almost sent it. :-p)
>
>Ha, that *definitely* wouldnt' have applied, but I think I'd have
>noticed the reason sooner ;-)
>
>I've committed the patch now - thanks.
>
>
>>@@ -334,6 +335,7 @@ compatible.
>> <listitem><para>GCC 5.1.0: GLIBCXX_3.4.21, CXXABI_1.3.9</para></listitem>
>> <listitem><para>GCC 6.1.0: GLIBCXX_3.4.22, CXXABI_1.3.10</para></listitem>
>> <listitem><para>GCC 7.1.0: GLIBCXX_3.4.23, CXXABI_1.3.11</para></listitem>
>>+ <listitem><para>GCC 8.0.0: GLIBCXX_3.4.24, CXXABI_1.3.10</para></listitem>
>
>Oops, this should have been CXXABI_1.3.11, I fixed that before
>committing it.
>
>>+ if (static_cast<unsigned>(ent) > sizeof(result_type) * 8)
>>+ return static_cast<double>(sizeof(result_type) * 8);
>
>After committing it I realised this should use __CHAR_BIT__ instead of
>hardcoding 8, which I'll fix shortly.
Fixed with this patch. Tested powerpc64le-linux, committed to trunk.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: patch.txt
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 853 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20170524/7c5a9be9/attachment.bin>
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list