[PATCH v2] Implement non-trivial std::random_device::entropy (PR libstdc++/67578)

Xi Ruoyao ryxi@stu.xidian.edu.cn
Mon May 22 14:28:00 GMT 2017


On 2017-05-22Monçš„ 14:50 +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On 22/05/17 21:41 +0800, Xi Ruoyao wrote:
> > On 2017-05-22 14:00 +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> > > On 18/05/17 19:27 +0800, Xi Ruoyao wrote:
> > > > This patch use ioctl to get entropy of std::random_device using
> > > > /dev/random and /dev/urandom.
> > > 
> > > This is a nice addition, thanks.
> > > 
> > > N.B. I couldn't apply your patch, several lines had U+00A0 (i.e.
> > > NO-BREAK SPACE) characters where normal spaces should be. I don't know
> > > if this is something your mail client did, but maybe attaching the
> > > patch as a multipart message rather than including it inline in the
> > > body will prevent it in future.
> > 
> > Oh no...  Seems my email client destroyed my patch. I'll attach the
> > patch next time.  Please wait for PATCH v2.
> 
> OK, will do. I missed part of the required changes when adding a new
> symbol version, see the attached patch.

The new patch is attached.  Just merged the patches you sent and fixed
the ChangeLog of gnu.ver and testsuite_abi.cc.

(For fun:  I had mistakenly attached the Vim .swp file of the patch
and almost sent it. :-p)
-- 
Xi Ruoyao <ryxi@stu.xidian.edu.cn>
School of Aerospace Science and Technology, Xidian University
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 0001-PR-libstdc-67578-Implement-non-trivial-std-random_de.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 6942 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20170522/5e4af05f/attachment.bin>


More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list