_GLIBCXX_COMPATIBILITY_CXX0X and hash<error_condition>

Daniel Krügler daniel.kruegler@gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 11:46:00 GMT 2017

Being working on

http://cplusplus.github.io/LWG/lwg-defects.html#2686

I stumbled across the conditional _GLIBCXX_COMPATIBILITY_CXX0X define
used in <system_error> and tried to figure out what it actually stands
for. I couldn't find a documentation for it, but given that the
seemingly essential file libstdc++-v3/src/c++11/compatibility-c++0x.cc
does not define any hash<error_condition>, my current guess it that
its definition in <system_error> should *not* by written within the
_GLIBCXX_COMPATIBILITY_CXX0X block where hash<error_code> is defined.

Is that correct?

Thanks,

- Daniel