[libstdc++] Adjust to the new location of the C++ ABI
Jonathan Wakely
jwakely@redhat.com
Wed Apr 19 16:49:00 GMT 2017
On 12/04/17 08:37 +1000, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>On Thu, 30 Mar 2017, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>> (Jonathan, I'm going to take care of the libstdc++/doc links as
>> well in case you wonder.)
>
>Done thusly.
>
>Jonathan, do you think one of the three references in
>doc/xml/manual/abi.xml could be avoided? That'll make it easier
>next time this document moves. :-}
Well, they go to three different places (or did, before your change).
One link was the the ABI spec, one is to a specific section of the
spec, and one is a bibliography entry linking to the homepage of the
project. I've changed the first one to link to the bibliography entry,
so there are only two now, but I don't think it's am improvement
really. When you click on the link it jumps to the bottom of the
page, but not necessarily to the actual anchor (because it's too near
the bottom of the page).
I certainly don't think we should remove the second one. I
don't want to have a hypertext document that says "see section N of
[biblio.cxxabi]" rather than just hyperlinking directly to it.
>(Also, if you could regenerate and upload the docs?)
Sure.
Committed to trunk.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: patch.txt
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 2703 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20170419/c3b28549/attachment.bin>
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list