Deprecating Libstdc++ Profile Mode

Jonathan Wakely jwakely@redhat.com
Mon Sep 26 10:35:00 GMT 2016

As discussed on the libstdc++ list (see below) I'm formally
deprecating the Profile Mode, and will commit this patch to the
wwwdocs.

I don't plan to actually remove the code until SystemTap trace points
have been added to the rest of the library to make the Profile Mode
instrumentation redundant, but I want to announce the deprecation now.