[PATCH] PR77987 Fix unique_ptr<T, D>::reset(U) for T != U
Mon Oct 17 12:00:00 GMT 2016
This is a very simple change, to allow conversions that are supposed
to be valid according to DR 2118. The fix was slightly complicated by
the tests being a bit of a mess. We had tests for this requirement,
but they were in files which mixed positive tests and negative tests.
I've split the tests so the invalid operations are in separate files
and all the valid operations are in files that should pass.
* include/bits/unique_ptr.h (unique_ptr<T, D>::reset<U>(U)): Copy
value to pointer of the correct type to swap, to support conversions
allowed by LWG 2118 / N4089.
* testsuite/20_util/unique_ptr/assign/assign_neg.cc: Move test for
incompatible deleters from ...
* testsuite/20_util/unique_ptr/assign/cv_qual.cc: ... here.
* testsuite/20_util/unique_ptr/modifiers/cv_qual.cc: Move tests for
incompatible pointers to ...
* testsuite/20_util/unique_ptr/modifiers/reset_neg.cc: ... here. Move
destructor definition to base class. Test for invalid derived-to-base
I'll also backport this to the branches.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 27295 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Libstdc++