Fix compilation errors with libstdc++v3 for AVR target and allow --enable-libstdcxx

Felipe Magno de Almeida felipe.m.almeida@gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 15:40:00 GMT 2016

Hello,

Sorry for top-posting, but this is a ping for the attached patch.

The patch doesn't seem to have been applied nor refused. So I'm
pinging to see if I need to change something? I already have a
copyright assignment now.

I'm attaching a updated patch that doesn't conflict in the Changelog
file.

Regards,

--
Felipe Magno de Almeida