[PATCH] Fixes accidental renaming of gdb.py file (i.e. libstdc++.so.6.0.22-gdb.py)

Jonathan Wakely jwakely@redhat.com
Wed Aug 31 15:03:00 GMT 2016


On 31/08/16 16:52 +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>Michael,
>
>I noticed you did not copy the libstc++ list, so let me do this
>for you.  (If any further ping is necessary, please include that
>list.)

Thanks, Gerald.

>Jonathan, if you approve, Michael does not have commit access.

I found the problem myself and fixed it exactly the same way with
https://gcc.gnu.org/r227030 (with a mangled changelog sadly).


>
>Gerald
>
>On Thu, 16 Jul 2015, Michael Darling wrote:
>> Ping.  I don't have write access.
>>
>> The attached patch still works with current trunk source, only failing
>> on the ChangeLog due to submissions since then.

N.B. The usual solution to that problem is to send the ChangeLog entry
separately (either as a separate attachment, or inline in the email
body) not as part of the patch.



More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list