Additional headers under include/experimental/
Jonathan Wakely
jwakely@redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 14:12:00 GMT 2015
On 03/07/14 11:35 +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>I'm working on parts of the Filesystem TS and think it makes sense to
>split it up into separate headers for path, directory utils and the
>free functions, then include those from <experimental/filesystem>,
>otherwise it's going to be a whopper.
>
>Currently I've created include/experimental/fs_path.h for the path
>class, does that seem OK?
>
>Would a new include/experimental/bits directory be better, so that
>only official headers required by a TS are in include/experimental?
>(That would imply moving string_view.tcc to another directory).
I'm thinking about adding an include/experimental/bits directory
again, for internal pieces of the Networking TS.
I didn't do it last time because I was too lazy, but as I'm adding
more non-public headers to include/experimental I think it makes
sense.
That patch looks like this, plus moving erase_if.h, string_view.tcc
and fs_{dir,fwd,ops,path}.h to the new bits sub-directory.
Anyone else got an opinion?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: patch.txt
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 6799 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20151006/798a5a30/attachment.bin>
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list