[patch] Implement ISO/IEC TS 18822 C++ File system TS

Jonathan Wakely jwakely@redhat.com
Fri May 1 17:55:00 GMT 2015

On 01/05/15 19:03 +0200, Daniel Krügler wrote:
>- There are three places where you refer to std::__addressof and one
>where you refer to std::addressof. Is this difference intentional?

No, I'll make them all use __addressof.

>- I found all together six non-uglified usages of parameter name "rhs"
>in the synopsis of directory_iterator and
>recursive_directory_iterator.

All names should be uglified as of this patch, which also fixes the
dg-require-filesystem-ts check so the tests actually run again(!)

Tested x86_64-linux and powerpc64le-linux, committed to trunk.

I'll address the other issues ASAP (I'm making a number of changes to
the #else branches in ops.cc and dir.cc).

Thanks very much for the thorough review.