Make messages_members.cc Catalog_info and Catalogs ABI agnostic
Jonathan Wakely
jwakely@redhat.com
Thu Mar 26 11:47:00 GMT 2015
On 24/03/15 22:08 +0100, François Dumont wrote:
> Ok so here is what I plan to do. Only problem, I don't know how to
>integrate catalogs.h and catalogs.cc into the build system.
>catalogs.cc should only be built if gnu locale model is chosen. But I
>am pretty sure that if the solution is accepted someone will tell me
>how to have it built correctly.
Would it also work to simply define all the functions inline?
As long as they are not in an unnamed namespace the linker will merge
the definitions.
> I didn't want to populate std namespace to I put everything in
>std::__detail. Maybe you would prefer another namespace or simply put
>it in std.
I agree std::__detail makes sense.
Let's revisit this in stage 1 (which shouldn't be too long now).
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list