Make messages_members.cc Catalog_info and Catalogs ABI agnostic

François Dumont frs.dumont@gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 20:50:00 GMT 2015

On 18/03/2015 19:16, Jonathan Wakely wrote:

> Preparing this patch reminded me that we currently have two copies of
> the Catalog_info and Catalogs code in the unnamed namespace in
> config/locale/gnu/messages_members.cc, one using the old string and
> one using the new. We should really alter the code to not use
> std::string so that the catalogs can be shared by both versions of the
> messages facets.

Hello

     Do you mean like the attached patch ? Or do I need to isolate
get_catalogs function in a dedicated source file that won't be built twice ?

     Tested under Linux x86_64 but uniqueness of catalogs have not been
checked.

François