[patch] Fix two libstdc++ test failures with -std=gnu++14

Jonathan Wakely jwakely@redhat.com
Thu Jun 11 23:22:00 GMT 2015

This fixes two test failures when the default compiler mode is
-std=gnu++14

FAIL: 25_algorithms/headers/algorithm/synopsis.cc (test for excess errors)
FAIL: ext/profile/mutex_extensions_neg.cc (test for excess errors)

I don't really like the change to the synopsis.cc test, but I don't
think reproducing the SFINAE constraints in the test is ideal either.

The mutex_extensions_neg.cc test works now, but I think we're missing
specializations of __is_tuple_like_impl for __gnu_debug::array and
__gnu_profile::array.

Tested powerpc64le-linux, committed to trunk.