Fix 61347 testcase in alternative modes

François Dumont frs.dumont@gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 20:17:00 GMT 2015


On 01/06/2015 22:09, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On 01/06/15 22:04 +0200, François Dumont wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>>    I can't find how to fix 61347 for alternative modes. I started 
>> with debug mode by providing a forward declaration for safe iterator 
>> type which return to the __distance on normal iterator but gcc still 
>> doesn't consider it as a builtin constant.
>>
>>    I guess the problem might come from compilations options, so is it 
>> that we should simply add a dg-require-normal-mode to have this test 
>> unsupported ? Otherwise any advise to fix this test ?
>
> Making it unsupported is OK. It's only testing that an optimisation
> works, but it's OK if it only works in normal mode that's fine.
>
Attached patch applied then.

2015-06-03  François Dumont  fdumont@gcc.gnu.org>

     * testsuite/23_containers/list/61347.cc: Add dg-require-normal-mode.

François

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 61347.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 403 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20150603/4b2a3832/attachment.bin>


More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list