[PATCH] Fix PR libstdc++/64422

Bernd Edlinger bernd.edlinger@hotmail.de
Fri Jan 2 18:05:00 GMT 2015


Hi,

On Fri, 2 Jan 2015 16:41:38, Paolo Carlini wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> On 01/02/2015 04:33 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> The misc-inst.cc change looks good but as this is a libstdc++ bug the
>> testcase should be under the libstdc++-v3/testsuite dir and the patch
>> should be CC'd to the libstdc++ list.
> ... and shouldn't be a dg-do run, I would add.
>
> Paolo.

How about this?  I verified that the test case is still able to detect
the missing symbols.
Actually I was not quite sure where to add the test case. Is it OK here?


Thanks
Bernd.
 		 	   		  
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: changelog-pr64422.txt
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20150102/4c2bf14e/attachment.txt>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: patch-pr64422.diff
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 3531 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20150102/4c2bf14e/attachment.obj>


More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list