libstdc++ testsuite "misbehaving"

Jonathan Wakely jwakely@redhat.com
Fri Sep 5 13:37:00 GMT 2014


On 05/09/14 13:05 +0200, Thomas Schwinge wrote:
>Updating my GCC trunk working tree from r212389 (2014-07-09) to r214918
>(2014-09-04), I notice that (only) in libstdc++ testing, and only for the
>second multilib of »RUNTESTFLAGS='--target_board=unix\{,-m32\}'« (so, the
>32-bit x86 one), a lot of PASSes "disappear" (compile tests only?).  Has
>anyone seen this before, and/or an explanation for this?

I don't know what could cause it and I don't see it:

                === libstdc++ Summary for unix ===

# of expected passes            9434
# of unexpected failures        8
# of expected failures          69
# of unsupported tests          537

                === libstdc++ Summary for unix/-m32 ===

# of expected passes            9442
# of unexpected failures        8
# of expected failures          69
# of unsupported tests          533

                === libstdc++ Summary ===

# of expected passes            18876
# of unexpected failures        16
# of expected failures          138
# of unsupported tests          1070




More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list