[patch] LWG 2019 - std::isblank<C>(C, const std::locale&)

Tim Shen timshen@google.com
Tue Oct 21 16:55:00 GMT 2014

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 5:26 AM, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely@redhat.com> wrote:
> I don't think we can remove _RegexMask entirely, as we still need
> special handling for the "w" class, so maybe something like the
> attached.
>
> Alternatively we could replace _M_extended with bool _M_under and not
> need to do any bitwise operations like _M_extended & _S_valid_mask.

I didn't take a deep look, so I'm probably wrong, but
<http://cplusplus.github.io/LWG/lwg-defects.html#2018> says that "w"
's Corresponding ctype_base::mask value is ctype_base::alnum and,
everyone in Table X has its own builtin mask value.

Also, I use n3376 when I implemented this. I suppose we should update
it to the latest version?

--
Regards,
Tim Shen