profile mode fix

François Dumont frs.dumont@gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 20:06:00 GMT 2014

     Here is the patch that simply consider 55083 as not supported
except in normal mode. This is a temporary workaround for 4.9 release so
I prefer not to introduce a dg-profile-mode-unsupported or something
like that. Those tests will simply appear as not supported for debug and
parallel mode even if they are, not a big deal, no ?

Tested under Linux x86_64 normal and profile mode.

2014-01-29  François Dumont <fdumont@gcc.gnu.org>

     PR libstdc++/55083
     * testsuite/23_containers/unordered_multimap/55043.cc: Add
     dg-require-normal-mode because not supported in profile mode.
     * testsuite/23_containers/unordered_set/55043.cc: Likewise.
     * testsuite/23_containers/unordered_multiset/55043.cc: Likewise.
     * testsuite/23_containers/unordered_map/55043.cc: Likewise.

Ok to commit ?

François