locales fixes
Jonathan Wakely
jwakely@redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 23:24:00 GMT 2014
On 09/12/14 20:34 +0100, Marc Glisse wrote:
>On Tue, 9 Dec 2014, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>
>>On 08/12/14 23:53 +0100, François Dumont wrote:
>>> After having installed all necessary locales on my system I end
>>>up with 4 failures. Here is a patch to fix them all.
>>
>>Did you discover why only you are seeing failures?
>
>Not just him, anyone with a debian-based system (assuming we are
>talking about the same thing). I believe it was documented somewhere,
>Paolo should know.
Ah OK. I've requested the locale data to be installed on gcc20, which
is the only Debian machine I have access to. All those tests are
UNSUPPORTED there, so I have to test any locale-related changes on
Fedora machines.
I still say the change to "if __GLIBC__ > 2 || __GLIBC_MINOR__ >= 20"
is simply wrong. It works for me with 2.18, but if it doesn't work
with 2.19 on Debian then why should it work any better with 2.20?
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list