[patch] Define std::promise::set_value_at_thread_exit() etc.
Jonathan Wakely
jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 01:14:00 GMT 2014
On 3 December 2014 at 01:12, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 2014-12-02 01:51, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>>
>> Tested x86_64-linux + powerpc64-linux, committed to trunk.
>
>
>> commit 4701f811a8364bbd009571f5ec6bd562f5433efa
>> Author: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely@redhat.com>
>> Date: Mon Oct 20 12:23:24 2014 +0100
>>
>> Define *_at_thread_exit() functions.
>
>
> This breaks FreeBSD (both 8 and 10) from what I can tell.
>
> libtool: compile: /scratch2/tmp/gerald/OBJ-1202-1640/./gcc/xgcc
> -shared-libgcc
> -B/scratch2/tmp/gerald/OBJ-1202-1640/./gcc -nostdinc++
> -L/scratch2/tmp/gerald/OBJ-1202-1640/i386-unknown-freebsd10.1/libstdc++-v3/src
> -L/scratch2/tmp/gerald/OBJ-1202-1640/i386-unknown-freebsd10.1/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs
> -L/scratch2/tmp/gerald/OBJ-1202-1640/i386-unknown-freebsd10.1/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++/.libs
> -B/home/gerald/gcc-ref10-i386/i386-unknown-freebsd10.1/bin/
> -B/home/gerald/gcc-ref10-i386/i386-unknown-freebsd10.1/lib/ -isystem
> /home/gerald/gcc-ref10-i386/i386-unknown-freebsd10.1/include -isystem
> /home/gerald/gcc-ref10-i386/i386-unknown-freebsd10.1/sys-include
> -I/scratch2/tmp/gerald/gcc-HEAD/libstdc++-v3/../libgcc
> -I/scratch2/tmp/gerald/OBJ-1202-1640/i386-unknown-freebsd10.1/libstdc++-v3/include/i386-unknown-freebsd10.1
> -I/scratch2/tmp/gerald/OBJ-1202-1640/i386-unknown-freebsd10.1/libstdc++-v3/include
> -I/scratch2/tmp/gerald/gcc-HEAD/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++ -std=gnu++11
> -D_GLIBCXX_SHARED -fno-implicit-templates -Wall -Wextra -Wwrite-strings
> -Wcast-qual -Wabi -fdiagnostics-show-location=once -ffunction-sections
> -fdata-sections -frandom-seed=mutex.lo -g -O2 -c
> /scratch2/tmp/gerald/gcc-HEAD/libstdc++-v3/src/c++11/mutex.cc -fPIC -DPIC
> -D_GLIBCXX_SHARED -o mutex.o
> /scratch2/tmp/gerald/gcc-HEAD/libstdc++-v3/src/c++11/condition_variable.cc:
> In function 'void std::{anonymous}::key_init()':
> /scratch2/tmp/gerald/gcc-HEAD/libstdc++-v3/src/c++11/condition_variable.cc:134:7
> : error: 'atexit' is not a member of 'std'
> std::atexit (run);
> ^
Oops, I didn't #include <cstdlib>, I'll fix it tomorrow.
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list