Aw: Re: [Ping][Patch] Speedup Riemann Zeta

Florian Goth CaptainSifff@gmx.de
Tue Aug 19 16:40:00 GMT 2014

Hi!
Thanks for your reply, I just wondered a bit about the silence.
I have tested the patch myself. But I will run the testsuite tonight(To find out how it is working)
And I will prepare another patch. Regarding the paperwork, I think I have done my part.
Right now, I am waiting for the signed copy from the FSF.
Thanks,
Florian.