[Ping][Patch] Speedup Riemann Zeta

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Tue Aug 19 15:18:00 GMT 2014

Hi,

On 08/19/2014 04:54 PM, Florian Goth wrote:
> Anything wrong with it?
> I would like to learn which guidelines I have to respect,
> before I try to get the larger patches for the Polylog function into libstdc++.
I suppose we have to wait for your paperwork anyway, right? Other than
that, in case nobody mentioned it already, I wanted to clarify that
since the TR1 version of these facilities is in deep freeze mode, all
the new code belongs to a new, separate, directory for 29124:2010, which
I think Ed already mentioned. I suppose we want first to copy to the new
directory the TR1 code, do all the mechanical changes, eg, namespaces,
deletions, and then start committing the new contributions. Maybe Ed is
willing to help with that...