WIP: Implement Filesystem TS

Jonathan Wakely jwakely@redhat.com
Tue Aug 5 20:02:00 GMT 2014

On 05/08/14 14:34 +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>On 05/08/14 15:18 +0200, Marc Glisse wrote:
>>stack<_Dir> makes sense to me...
>
>I don't remember why it didn't work, but it might have been with an
>earlier version of the code where _Dir was a very thin wrapper over
>DIR* and so didn't provide enough functionality for stack<_Dir> to
>work. I moved more functionality into the _Dir class and so it might
>work now.

It wasn't too hard, recursive_directory_iterator just contains a
shared_ptr<stack<_Dir>> now.

Instead of sending more patches to the list, my latest code is now in
the GCC Git mirror in the redi/filesystem-ts branch:
https://gcc.gnu.org/git/?p=gcc.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/redi/filesystem-ts

I'll use that branch for any further changes, until we decide it's
ready for trunk. Patches against that branch are welcome.