Canadian cross build and libstdc++ configure
Steve Ellcey
sellcey@mips.com
Wed Oct 30 16:47:00 GMT 2013
On Tue, 2013-10-29 at 16:45 -0700, pinskia@gmail.com wrote:
> I ran into similar issues building this way. The way I ended up working around is just copying the
> Already built libraries from a non Canadian cross build.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew
Yes, but we should fix it so that we don't need a workaround. I am
going to submit a patch that checks for fenv.h and complex.h using the
C compiler instead of the C++ compiler by adding a call to
AC_CHECK_HEADERS in libstdc++ configure.ac. That fixes the problem for
me and allows me to do a build with no workarounds because then, when
GLIBCXX_CHECK_C99_TR1 checks for the headers, it uses the saved values
which will be false if the headers don't exist in C.
Steve Ellcey
sellcey@mips.com
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list