[PATCH 2/3] libstdc++-v3: ::tmpnam depends on uClibc SUSV4_LEGACY
Bernhard Reutner-Fischer
rep.dot.nop@gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 10:29:00 GMT 2013
On 11 April 2013 14:18, Paolo Carlini <paolo.carlini@oracle.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>
> On 04/11/2013 02:04 PM, Bernhard Reutner-Fischer wrote:
>>
>> I would have expected that somebody would tell me that omitting ::tmpnam
>> violates 27.9.2 <cstdio> from the spec but noone yelled at me yet?
>
> Frankly, I didn't because the targets I really care about aren't affected.
> The actual maintainers of this target should speak.
Attaching an updated patch that i was using since March (without
regressions) which takes Rainer's comments about _GLIBCXX_USE_TMPNAM
into account.
Ok for trunk?
libstdc++-v3/ChangeLog
2013-03-24 Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <aldot@gcc.gnu.org>
* acinclude.m4 (GLIBCXX_CHECK_TMPNAM): New check for tmpnam
function.
* configure.ac: Use GLIBCXX_CHECK_TMPNAM.
* (configure, config.h.in): Regenerate.
* include/c_global/cstdio: Guard ::tmpnam with _GLIBCXX_USE_TMPNAM
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: commit-6f2faa2
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 5533 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20131108/5e1bc67b/attachment.obj>
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list