a bug that breaks the performance testing mode of the libstdc++ test suite [_two_ dashes before "rpath" where one is the correct # to have]

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Tue Mar 19 10:54:00 GMT 2013

On 03/18/2013 10:58 PM, Abe wrote:
> I`ve checked that this _does_, in fact, solve the problem.  IMO this
> tiny bug fix should be considered for inclusion in 4.7.3 if there will
> be such a release,  as well as mainlining it to trunk before 4.8 is
> released.
The double dash is definitely there in all the maintained branches and
indeed check-performance works fine, as usual. I have no idea why you
are not seeing it.