[Patch] Reimplment regex matcher using DFS

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Wed Jul 24 09:18:00 GMT 2013

On 07/23/2013 05:31 PM, Tim Shen wrote:
> Revised version, with _M_dfs_* moved to the class definition, PR
> testcases, and some comments on _M_dfs().
I nobody has further comments, I think this is Ok to go in now. Let's
make sure we don't forget the various comments about optimization,
pre-scanning, etc!

Then we should also add something (by hand, unfortunately, as I
explained) to the audit trails of those bugs, because we want the
original submitters to double check the fixes with their own code, get
as much feedback as possible while we commit these improvements.