[C++ Patch] for c++/54537

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Fri Jul 12 20:09:00 GMT 2013

Hi,

"Fabien Chêne" <fabien.chene@gmail.com> ha scritto:

>Then, It seems to me that such a change should ideally go in a separate
>patch.

Yes. Frankly I thought it was already clear that for the purpose of fixing this c++ issue we weren't inventing anything new in the library. Just in case isn't fully clear to everybody, we are talking about a very special case in the *tr1* code, which by now is barely maintained. If we want to be super safe and we want the c++ improvement for 4.9, we have to commit the whole package now.

Paolo