unordered containers: reuse nodes on assignment

François Dumont frs.dumont@gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 20:54:00 GMT 2013

On 07/01/2013 11:35 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> On 07/01/2013 09:35 PM, François Dumont wrote:
>> This is it indeed, I am surprised this problem is so old, a Standard
>> issue perhaps ? If not I might add it to my todo list.
> Yesterday I had a look and I think it's just a bug, I found in
> Bugzilla a duplicate too, and another resolved Jon some time ago.
>
> Paolo.

It doesn't seem to be resolved.

And about the patch itself, is it ok ? I only noticed that some lambdas
I was using didn't need to capture 'this' so I clean it and here is the
updated version of the patch.

Tested under linux x86_64.

François