GNU Tools Cauldron 2013 - Registrations are now closed (plus FAQ)
Wed Jul 3 17:23:00 GMT 2013
An update on this year's Cauldron.
We have reached the maximum number of attendees that we can
accept. Registrations are now closed. If you still wish to
attend, contact us at email@example.com.
We have started a waiting list and will let you know if a slot
If you had registered but will no longer be able to attend,
please let us know so we can free up that slot for someone else.
Some miscellaneous notes for recent questions:
- The first night, we will meet at the Computer History Museum
starts at 18:30. There will be a buffet dinner from 19:00 to
- Public transit directions from the Hotel Avante to the Google
Campus are available online (e.g., http://goo.gl/maps/uKMUH)
- The conference will be held at Building 1200 (1200 Charleston
Rd, Mountain View). We will be using the conference rooms
Tambourine and Triangle.
- We will likely be able to record all the presentations. More
details to follow.
- If you are presenting, you may bring your laptop or a usb stick
with your presentation in pdf format. There is wireless
More information about the Libstdc++