Fix tree containers debug mode C++11 allocator awareness

François Dumont frs.dumont@gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 20:55:00 GMT 2013


On 12/22/2013 12:51 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On 21 December 2013 08:51, François Dumont wrote:
>> Any feedback for this proposal ?
> It looks good but I don't have time to review it fully yet, please be patient.
>
> I'm more concerned about your comment about the non-debug mode
> implementation being incorrect, could you provide more details?
> .
>
     That's not a big issue. The constructor taking a rvalue reference 
and an allocator doesn't take care about safe iterators. They should be 
swap like in the move constructor when allocator is equivalent and 
invalidated if we have not been able to move memory. I plan to submit a 
patch to fix all implementations the same way at once but I can include 
it in this patch if you prefer.



More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list